Scrapbooking is a method for preserving a legacy of written history in the form of photographs, printed media, and memorabilia contained in decorated albums, or scrapbooks.
5 tips on creating your Scrapbook
– ORGANIZE. Make sure that your pictures and art materials are all organized so that when you need something, you know where to get it.
– BE CREATIVE. Whatever you put as a design to your picture, make sure it is creative so that it would be appreciated by others.
– IMAGINE. Widen your imagination on how you will arrange the pictures according to how you like it. Imagine that these pictures will speak for it.
– BE RESOURCEFUL. Every material you use don’t really matter if you buy it, you can find things at home that can be used as designs for your scrapbook.
– PERSONALIZE. This scrapbook reflects you as a person, make it how your personality would be and how it fits you.